- Find an appointment
- 19 311 patients turned to us for help with an eye emergency in 2015.
Our ophthalmologist will be in your service in case of
- an eye injury,
- an eye injury from corrosive substances,
- an eye burn,
- a sudden change in vision,
- a sudden change in vision following an operation (if less than one month from the operation).
- Monday-Friday 8 AM – 8 PM at Ravi unit Department of Generl Emergency
- Monday-Friday 8 AM – 3 PM at Magdaleena Outpatient`s Clinic (Eye Care Unit) There is no reception on July 18th, 25th, 27th and 29th.
- Weekends and holidays 9 AM- 8 PM at Ravi unit
On other times the ophthalmologist will remain at on-call service and will be called to the hospital if a doctor on duty declares the need after your examination. Otherwise you will be asked to check back with our ophthalmologist next morning, if needed.
In case of overload at the Department of General Emergency, you may be referred to Magdaleena´ s Outpatient clinic for more instant care.