Emergency care for expectant mothers
- Ravi street 18, Tallinn
- Women´s Clinic, entrance behind the building
- Midwife on duty: (+372) 530 808 74
Emergency care for expectant mothers and other gynecological patients is provided at the Emergency Room of Women`s Clinic. There is a midwife and a gynecologist on your service for 24 hours a day.
You should come for an immediate examination, in case of:
- you don’t feel fetus´ movements or he is moving less than usual;
- you are experiencing vaginal bleeding (more than during your usual period);
- your water broke or you are suspecting the rupture earlier than 37 weeks of pregnancy;
- you are experiencing regular (painful) contractions earlier than 34 weeks of pregnancy;
- you are gasping for air and you are short of breath, which are related to physical effort and do not pass by resting;
- you have a high blood-pressure (pre-eclampsia);
- you are experiencing a strong headache, dizziness, nauseas and pain in your upper-stomach.
If you are feeling unease about something else, not mentioned in the list, you are always welcome to call for consultation to our midwife on duty.
Head of Department
phone (+372) 53 096 277
phone 620 7402