In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health of our patients and hospital staff, please abide by the following instructions.
Coming for appointments
- Stay at home if you fall ill! If you are experiencing symptoms of a viral disease (cough, rhinitis, fever), do not come for scheduled appointments, examinations or operations.
- Call 666 1900 to notify us of your illness or cancel the appointment through the Patient Portal.
- Contact us again when you are better and we will help find you a new appointment slot. If you should fall ill, also notify your family physician as soon as possible or call the free of charge family physician helpline 1220.
- Entry to the hospital we will ask you to disinfect your hands.
It is allowed to accompany a child up to 14 years of age and a patient with special physical needs (except inpatient and day care) in the hospital. Persons accompanying the patient are required to follow the orders established by the hospital.
Wearing a surgical mask
- Single protection mask to be worn at all times during your stay in the emergency room. In the absence of a protective mask, the hospital has the right to refuse treatment.
- Wearing a surgical mask during appointment or treatment is not mandatory.
NEW! Information for loved ones
- Visiting is allowed: Mon-Fri 15:00-19:00 and Sat-Sun 12:00-19:00.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of a viral disease (cough, rhinitis, fever), do not visit your loved ones.
- It is recommended to wear a protective mask in the hospital rooms, also during the actual meeting with the patient.
- Only one visitor per patient at a time.
Visiting is not permitted at the Women’s Clinic!
- Packages can be sent to loved ones who are admitted to the hospital for longer than two days. You can bring personal items (e.g. reading glasses, chargers, books, pens, hygiene products, underwear, socks) and small quantities of packaged snacks and drinks (e.g. juice up to one litre). Please do not bring perishable food products or flowers. Please contact our customer service with further questions.
- Indicate the given and family name of the patient as well as the department in which they are staying. This will ensure that the package reaches the right person.
- We will deliver the packages to the departments at the end of the day.
You can leave the packages with the staff in the cloakroom.
- In the cloakroom on the 1st floor of block A from 16:00-18:00 Mon-Fri and from 11:00-13:00 Sat-Sun.
- In the reception area on the ground floor of block B from 16:00-18:00 Mon-Thu.
- In the maternity reception area in block B from 16:00-18:00 on Fridays and from 11:00-13:00 on Sundays.
- In the cloakroom on the 2nd floor of block A from 16:00-18:00 Mon-Fri and from 11:00-13:00 Sun.
- In the reception area on the 1st floor from 16:00-18:00 Mon-Fri and from 11:00-13:00 Sun.