In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health of our patients and hospital staff, please abide by the following instructions.
Coming for appointments
- Appointments take place as usual across all specialties. In the event of changes, we will contact you.
- Stay at home if you fall ill! If you are experiencing symptoms of a viral disease (cough, rhinitis, fever), do not come for scheduled appointments, examinations or operations.
- Call 666 1900 to notify us of your illness or cancel the appointment through the Patient Portal.
- Contact us again when you are better and we will help find you a new appointment slot. If you should fall ill, also notify your family physician as soon as possible or call the free of charge family physician helpline 1220.
- Entry to the hospital we will ask you to disinfect your hands.
It is allowed to accompany a child up to 14 years of age and a patient with special physical needs (except inpatient and day care) in the hospital. Persons accompanying the patient are required to follow the orders established by the hospital.
Tests and examinations in patients with symptoms of a viral disease
- We take blood tests from patients with symptoms of a viral disease (cough, runny nose) on weekdays from 15:00-16:00 in the C of the Ravi street unit, room RC0247. We only take blood tests from patients who have been registered by a GP or specialist.
- Radiological examinations of patients with symptoms of a viral disease (cough, runny nose) are performed on weekdays in the C of the Ravi street unitfrom 15:00-17:00. We only perform examinations on patients who have been registered by a GP or specialist.
Inpatient care and day care
- All patients coming for day care and hospitalization are required to take the COVID-19 PCR test in the container located next to the A block of the hospital building on Ravi Street. We collect the sample up to 48 hours before arriving for treatment. We also accept the result of a test taken in another institution if it has been taken within 48 hours before the scheduled treatment. The test can only be taken on the basis of a booking. We will contact you with more detailed instructions.
Patients arriving for day care or admission to the hospital will be tested for COVID-19 in the container located next to the A block of the hospital building on Ravi Street. We will contact you with more detailed instructions on testing.
Patients who have suffered from COVID-19 during the last 8 months are exempted from testing.
Wearing a surgical mask is mandatory!
- Single protection mask to be worn at all times during your appointment or treatment.
- In the absence of a protective mask, the hospital has the right to refuse treatment.
- Please keep a distance of 2 metres from other people while moving inside the hospital.
Pregnancy and COVID-19
- COVID-19 information for pregnant women and their relatives is available on the maternity hospital's website.
NEW! Information for loved ones
- Visiting patients at the hospital is not permitted. Visiting is possible only in exceptional circumstances – for people who are very ill. The attending physician will provide further information
- Visitors must meet one of the following criteria: be completely vaccinated against COVID-19; have had COVID-19 within the last eight months; have tested negative for COVID-19 using a PCR test within the last 24 hours. You must bring a corresponding certificate! The maximum visitation time is 15 minutes. Patients are allowed to see one visitor at a time.
- Visitors are required to wear a protective mask.
- Visitors will still not be allowed at the Women’s Clinic.
- Information about patients in the covid department by phone 5621 5523 on working days from 13.00 to 14.00.
Packages can be sent to loved ones who are admitted to the hospital for longer than two days. You can bring personal items (e.g. reading glasses, chargers, books, pens, hygiene products, underwear, socks) and small quantities of packaged snacks and drinks (e.g. juice up to one litre). Please do not bring perishable food products or flowers.
- Indicate the given and family name of the patient as well as the department in which they are staying. This will ensure that the package reaches the right person.
- We will deliver the packages to the departments at the end of the day.
You can leave the packages with the staff in the cloakroom.
- In the cloakroom on the 1st floor of block A from 16:00-18:00 Mon-Fri and from 11:00-13:00 Sun.
- In the reception area on the ground floor of block B from 16:00-18:00 Mon-Thu.
- In the maternity reception area in block B from 16:00-18:00 on Fridays and from 11:00-13:00 on Sundays.
- In the cloakroom on the 2nd floor of block A from 16:00-18:00 Mon-Fri and from 11:00-13:00 Sun.
- In the reception area on the 1st floor from 16:00-18:00 Mon-Fri and from 11:00-13:00 Sun.
Please contact our customer service with further questions.