Appointment with a nurse in the field of cardiology (myocardial infarction)
The cardiology nurse explains the nature and signs of the disease to the patient and their loved ones, explains the risk factors, and teaches how to avoid complications. They also provide consultation to the patient regarding coping with a myocardial infarction.
The counselling topics include the following:
- nutritional and lifestyle consultation
- training in self-monitoring and explaining the treatment regimen
- identifying the risk factors of cardiovascular diseases
- developing an individual prevention system
- monitoring medication adherence
A cardiologist of AS ITK will refer the patient to an appointment.