Office of Gynaecological Endocrinology
The office of gynaecological endocrinology deals with different reproductive endocrinology issues.
Diagnosis and treatment of endocrinological diseases during pregnancy and hormonal causes of infertility, such as:
- diagnosis and treatment of thyroid diseases when planning pregnancy, during pregnancy and in the post-birth period;
- examination and treatment of hormonal causes for infertility;
- planning of pregnancy for patients with type 1 diabetes, adjustment of treatment and treatment during pregnancy;
- pre-pregnancy diagnosis, treatment and consultation during pregnancy for patients with type 2 diabetes;
- diagnosis, treatment and post-birth monitoring of more severe forms of gestational diabetes;
- diagnosis and treatment of congenital adrenal hyperplasia and late onset adrenal hyperplasia (cooperation with a geneticist);
- diagnosis and treatment of prolactinomas;
- diagnosis and treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome;
- diagnosis and treatment of the causes of amenorrhea (Turner syndrome, premature ovarian failure, and hypothalamic amenorrhea).