Appointment with a geneticist
A geneticist deals with an already diagnosed genetic disease or the diagnosing, treatment and counselling of patients suspected of having one.
Patients suspected of having or having been diagnosed with the following are welcome to an appointment:
- mental and physical underdevelopment
- behavioural disorders, autism
- congenital anomalies
- suspicion of a hereditary metabolic disease
- hereditary nerve diseases
- congenital heart defects
- hearing loss
- hereditary eye diseases
- infertility, recurrent spontaneous abortions
- neoplastic diseases
A treating physician will refer you to a geneticist’s appointment.