About the hospital
We are dedicated to helping our patients live happy and healthy lives. As a modern hospital, we rely on the world's latest technology and practices.
Our medical fields are divided between seven individual clinics: the Diagnostic Clinic, the Clinic of Internal Medicine, the Eye Clinic, the Women's Clinic, the Surgery Clinic, the Clinic of Medical Rehabilitation and the Long-term Nursing Clinic. The clinics include centres and departments with a narrower focus on specialties. Medical operations are supported by the administration and services of the hospital.
The hospital's vision
We want to be the hospital in Tallinn that provides top-level healthcare services and is the go-to choice for patients, partners and employees.
We are a people-centric, innovative hospital that offers the best treatment to each patient and has a positive impact on the health of the Estonian population. Our activities contribute to a sense of social security in the society.
Our mission is supported by:
- the professionalism of our staff;
- modern evidence-based health services;
- well-established traditions and cooperation networks; and
- an openness and willingness to initiate change.
- patients' needs are always a priority
- integrity, empathy and cooperation ensure the sense of security that people and the society expect from a hospital
- we want our employees to feel proud of their hospital