Information for family members
- Visiting is allowed at the Ravi unit and Magdaleena unit: Mon-Fri 15:00-19:00 and Sat-Sun 12:00-19:00.
- At the Järve unit visiting is allowed Mon-Fri 15:00-18:00 and Sat-Sun 12:00-16:00.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of a viral disease (cough, rhinitis, fever), do not visit your loved ones.
- It is recommended to wear a protective mask in the hospital rooms, also during the actual meeting with the patient.
- Only one visitor per patient at a time.
- Information about patients in the covid department by phone 666 1900 on working days from 07.15 to 18.00.
Packages can be sent to loved ones who are admitted to the hospital for longer than two days. You can bring personal items (e.g. reading glasses, chargers, books, pens, hygiene products, underwear, socks) and small quantities of packaged snacks and drinks (e.g. juice up to one litre). Please do not bring perishable food products or flowers.
- Indicate the given and family name of the patient as well as the department in which they are staying. This will ensure that the package reaches the right person.
- We will deliver the packages to the departments at the end of the day.
Please contact our customer service with further questions.