Information for family members
- Visiting is allowed at the Ravi and Magdaleena units on Mon–Fri 3 pm–7 pm and Sat-Sun 12 pm–7 pm, and at the Järve unit on Mon–Fri 3 pm– 7 pm and Sat-Sun 12 pm–4 pm.
- Please do not visit patients if you have the symptoms of a viral infection (cough, sore throat, cold, fever).
- One visitor per patient is allowed.
- Wearing a protective mask is recommended during the whole stay at the hospital premises, including when staying with the patient.
- Information about patients in the covid department by phone 666 1900 on working days from 07.15 to 18.00.
Packages can be sent to loved ones who are admitted to the hospital for longer than two days. You can bring personal items (e.g. reading glasses, chargers, books, pens, hygiene products, underwear, socks) and small quantities of packaged snacks and drinks (e.g. juice up to one litre). Please do not bring perishable food products or flowers.
- Indicate the given and family name of the patient as well as the department in which they are staying. This will ensure that the package reaches the right person.
- We will deliver the packages to the departments at the end of the day.
Please contact our customer service with further questions.