|Central Hospital Outpatient Clinic||Mon
|Central Hospital Women's Outpatient Clinic||Mon-Fri||7:30-19:00|
Visitors and patients can park their vehicles, for a fee, in the designated car park indicated on the map (purple area). The car park behind the Eye Clinic (C-corpus) is accessible from Juhkentali Street. When coming to Emergency reception for you can par in the car park behind the maternity hospital (B-corpus). Vehicles can enter the parking area in front of the Women’s Clinic’s house to drop off or pick up a patient. Car parking is prohibited. The parking area in front of the women’s clinic is only for ambulance.
Car park for visitors and patients
How to pay for parking
Before leaving the car park, enter the parking ticket in the ticket machine. There are three parking ticket machines in the car parks outside the hospital unit at Ravi Street. You can pay for parking with cash (coins and paper notes) as well as by card. Specific instructions can be found on the parking ticket machine. Once the payment is made, the machine will return the ticket to you. As you drive out of the car park, insert the ticket into the barrier terminal.
- Visitors can park free of charge for 20 minutes on site at Ravi 18.
- After that, a fee of €0.5 applies for every 20-minute period commenced. A day pass (24 h) costs €9.
- Payment is required for parking 24/7.
Free parking for the disabled
- Disabled persons and people accompanying them can park free of charge at the Ravi Unit provided that they have an appropriate parking card. The card must be placed in a visible location on the windshield.
- The ticket from the barrier terminal must be presented at the front desk for validation together with a document certifying disability before leaving the premises.
- There are 5 parking spaces marked for disabled people in the Ravi 18 area. All such parking spaces are marked accordingly. There are 2 parking spaces to the left of the entrance to the Women’s Clinic (B block).
- There is 1 parking space behind the Women’s Clinic, by the front desk entrance.
- One marked parking space is located behind the Eye Clinic (C block).
Free parking when coming in to give birth
Parking is free of charge near the front desk area for patients coming in to give birth at the Women’s Clinic. Women coming in to give birth are issued a respective permit at the front desk, allowing them to park in that area free of charge for 24 hours.
- The parking permit must include the registration number of the car and the driver’s contact phone number. The permit must be placed in a visible place on the windshield.
- The parking ticket from the barrier terminal must be presented at the front desk again before leaving the car park in order to validate it.
Parking information and customer support is provided on the helpline of AS Ühisteenused 651 1515 or via email by writing to parkimine [at] yhisteenused.ee
- Bus stop Keskhaigla. Buses: 3, 15, 39, 47.
- Bus stop Hotell Olümpia. Buses: 17, 17A, 54.
- Information on visiting hospital patients is available by calling 666 1900 on working days from 7:15-18:00.
- Visiting patients at the hospital is not permitted. Visiting is possible only in exceptional circumstances – for people who are very ill. The attending physician will provide further information.