Surgical treatment of ear-nose-throat diseases
At the third surgery department of the Ear-Nose-Throat Centre, we treat diseases surgically and install hearing implants. The department has 5 inpatient hospital beds.
We treat all major ear-nose-throat diseases:
- benign and malignant tumours,
- ear diseases and acute mastoiditis,
- middle ear infection and acute mastoiditis,
- circulatory system diseases,
- surgical treatment of the respiratory system and acute respiratory tract diseases,
- gastrointestinal diseases,
- musculoskeletal and connective tissue diseases,
- congenital malformation, deformations,
- eye, ear and neck anomalies, injuries, intoxication,
- skull and facial bone fractures,
- removal of foreign bodies.