Centre of Gynaecology
Women of all ages are able to get help from the Outpatient and Day Treatment Department of the Gynaecology Department at the East Tallinn Central Hospital. Our goal is to have a patient-friendly and caring approach. We use cutting edge technology and treatment methods in our work.
In addition to a regular gynaecologist’s appointment, we provide consultation in the field of gynaecological oncology and in the case of issues involving urinary incontinence. We provide consultation to youths up to 26 years of age at the physician’s office for youths.
We perform minor surgeries, tests and procedures at the gynaecological day surgery department. Day surgery patients are not required to stay overnight at the hospital and are discharged on the evening following the treatment.
The maternity hospital is also a part of the Women’s Clinic. You can get information regarding pregnancy from our Maternity Counselling Unit.
In cooperation with endocrinologists from our Clinic of Internal Medicine, we provide you with a consultation at the Office of Gynaecological Endocrinology.
Department of Gynaecology and Outpatient Care
- Head of Department Külli Erlang, telephone 620 7105, kulli.erlang [at] itk.ee
- Head Midwife of the Department Katrin Kõster, telephone 606 7586, katrin.koster [at] itk.ee
- Secretary (Tõnismäe) Terje Toon, telephone 620 7155, terje.toon [at] itk.ee
- Secretary (Magdaleena) Külli Paiste, telephone 5883 5970, kulli.paiste [at] itk.ee
Gynaecology and Day Care Department
- Head of Department Ele Tammemäe, telephone 5362 7551, ele.tammemae [at] itk.ee
- Gynaecologic Oncologist Reeli Saaron, telephone 5380 7665, reeli.saaron [at] itk.ee
- Head of Nursing of Department Hälis Telling, telephone 620 7166, halis.telling [at] itk.ee
- Secretary Maarja Raudsepp, telephone 620 74 97, maarja.raudsepp [at] itk.ee
- Secretary Merle Ruuma, telephone 5887 0833, merle.ruuma [at] itk.ee