Appointment with a midwife by a woman planning infertility treatment
For women who have an infertility diagnosis by an infertility doctor and who wish to start with infertility treatment are referred to the appointment of a midwife to determine and take tests.
A midwife who has been trained in infertility treatment:
- introduces the analyses necessary for infertility treatment,
- carries out gynaecological analyses,
- determines blood tests,
- if necessary, issues a referral letter for the male to undergo infertility testing, seminogram.
You do not need a referral letter for the appointment of a midwife. Appointments and tests are free for patients with health insurance. If you do not have health insurance, we offer paid counselling and analyses.
Appointments can be booked:
- ITK patient portal iPatsient
- the national digital register www.digilugu.ee
- by phone 666 1900 Mon-Fri 7:15-18:00
- at the reception